<>

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Birthdays and rebirths...

My little girl turned seven this weekend. 

 Here she is at 4 months...
 ... and almost two...
...and now! 
 my sweet birthday girl
 muffins and lemon cakes she requested for snack time at school today.
Putting the S sticks in was an easy way to personalize and make them festive... in seconds!
The kids in her class were very excited with the presentation!
 S is for Skylar, but also her new salvation! Continue reading...

It is going by so fast!  
She had a great weekend, and in the midst of her celebrations she also got baptized.  
I couldn't have been more proud as it was her decision and 
she just loves the Lord SO MUCH.

 waiting for baptism...
 listening to the youth pastor
and coming back up from the water! 
She is a new daughter in Christ : )

She is an inspiration to me all the time with her faith.


I'm linking up with http://www.theshabbychiccottage.net/
She has the best blog to browse through and find inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet Skylar! I love her so much. I am so glad she has the Lord with her to guide her. I loved seeing all her younger photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been there to honor her baptism. She is such a precious girl, and I just love her so much. She loves the Lord and has such an amazing faith. Happy birthday to dear sweet Sky!

    ReplyDelete